Saturday, September 02, 2006

 

Eye Opener

Here I go along life's road not thinking much about eyesight.. until I lost the sight in one eye. Good news it was operable and last week I underwent surgery. MY eye is still covered so I am learning how to see with one eye which was by the way my weakest one.!!
Wouldn't you know I recieved an e-mail from an editor who wanted a revision ASAP.
what with pain pills and a bad head cold I wrote one. I'm hoping it made sense.

MY grandson brought his fiance over for me to meet. This while I am instructed to lie face down for five days.!! What an impression I must have made.

Couldn't have been too bad, though because she married him yesterday in Las Vegas. I'm still not sure what she looks like but she has a sweet voice.
Dear husband caught my cold so we are having a great time. Chicken noodle soup and chilli seem to clear out my nasal passages but of course he likes neither one. Sorry, but he's on his own!
Can't wait to get back to writing I don't know what my characters have been up to while I've been gone. Iknow one has been up to no good.

Comments:
Revisions to an editor!!! What fun. I'm really enjoying my association with June the editor for my 'Hannah'. I know how you feel about wondering what your characters are up to when you have to leave them alone for awhile. That's why I can't wait to get home and concentrate on my writing. Your grandson got married??? That was a surprise. I wish them the best! Now, take care of yourself and keep on writing!
Sharon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?