Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

computer illiterate

It took me fifteen minutes to get on my blog. Thank you Sharon for your comments. I have been working on a haiku to submit for my writing group. I wrote one about each of my children. The Haiku is supposed to be 5 syllables 1st line 7the next and 5 the third line. Also supposed to refer to a season. Trouble is now I don't know which one to send in.

I got some submission opportunities but one is for pagan fiction. What is pagan fiction? MY on-line critique group with Linda Barnett-Johnson is going fine. I got really good feedback. We post again tomorrow.the poetry is mandatory. I don't like poetry. We have an interesting prompt for a story. I don't know why but I started writing it in first person, present tense. I don't really like to read stories written that way. It is turning out to be a mysery but I don't know quite where I am going with it. We are limited to 2000 words so I better get it solved soon. Funny how this writing seems to control me instead of the way it should be.
enough meandering. I will get back to work. Joan

Comments:
JOan,
Which haiku did you submit? Did you get some good feedback?
How did the mystery prompt turn out?
Did you ever find out exactly what pagan fiction is?
I haven't been writing and I MISS it.
Write when you can,
Sharon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?